After some serious attempts of finding the best Torrific alternative to offer the same free services, I finally found one that's definitely worth a try. It's called ZbigZ.
I've been testing it myself for weeks now and I can say it's the best Torrific alternative yet. If you are a previous Torrific user, then you will not be having a hard time familiarizing ZbigZ's interface. It's very simple to user even for beginners. Just copy the link of the torrent file you want to convert, paste it in the box, then click "Go". Just don't forget to signup for a free account first before using the service.
For heavy download users, you might opt to get an upgrade by subscribing to their premium account offer. See the image below to know what you will get from your premium account versus a free account.
If you are using download management softwares like IDM, ZbigZ also supports PAUSE-RESUME features.
Link:http://zbigz.com/
