If I Die Makes Your Final Facebook Profile Update After Your Death

Make your final Facebook profile update after your death. Does it make any sense? Here is an app for brave hearts that do the same thing. Israeli start-up Willook recently released a Facebook app called “If I Die”. What “If I Die” is doing and why it is making so much sensation? 
It is the era of social networks. There are billions of peoples using social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. to connect and share. Facebook itself has around one billion users and many lead a virtual life on Facebook. People share every important moments of their life on Facebook in the form of status updates, photos/video uploads, chatting etc. But what happen to your social life on Facebook after your death.
One day everybody has to go and no one can predict how and when they meet their death. If you can forecast your destiny you can let your contacts on social networks know about your final words as status update. But we are human being and it is not in our reach.
I think Facebook is not going to stop their service in the near future because they are on winning path and the #1 social network in the world . So surely your Facebook account will be live even after your death and that unattended. But you can schedule your after death message any time in the form of text or video message. You just prepare your after death message ready now, “If I Die” will take care of the rest.

How to Prepare Your Final Facebook Profile Update Beforehand and Schedule

“If I Die” is simple to use. You are only three steps away to schedule your after death Facebook message.
  1. Install the app If I Die.
  2. Type your text message or record a video message for publishing after your death. The message may be something secret that you may only want to disclose after your death, a don’t worry condolence message to your better half or anything else. The developers of this app ensure that your message will be strictly keep as confidential until it is published. No one can even the folks behind this app can’t access your message before.
  3. The final step is to choose three trustees from your Facebook friends.


Get Free Updates:
*Please click on the confirmation link sent in your Spam folder of Email*