In this tutorial, We will be showing you how to get unlimited traffic from china and surrounding areas.
The things you will need are;
An applications called "Jingling" aka "FlowSpirit":
Download from MediaFire or Home Page.
Download from Home Page.
Now lets get started, open up jingling in Sandboxie, you will be presented with this interface:
![[Image: yWdxWe.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_s0I6-lp0YuYIuvfmP8RgmObgDeQ__l6hbCI387xHzo9zHNW_Ht4yg_YERwvSi_83f5QW5MXICJJuRFqSyACzuzt4Q_7nU=s0-d)
Yes its chinese I know, here are the main buttons/features:
![[Image: 3e4SeV.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_t-6DXjXwflq8Wmq0ZrYOQsldyft2ChJW6WrQRqoqs2AzeEj9fJWdxTj4Pl5JwI-K0snYYhaxrdM73tXl1COUKChA9hFzWG=s0-d)
The rest of this tutorial should be fairly straight forward if you follow the top 2 pictures for referance.
Now once Jingling is open, type in youre link and click insert so it looks like this (once you insert a link it will automatically generate traffic):
![[Image: OUGBSX.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vYQeoLlibPDVOXcOsEZdnmpHwLYIN_ZQ9jTT_2X4maZFh2-1t9bHDr99WI56t0vnMZQ6To9ZAXHxoBYI_LDqY3_RI32Il5=s0-d)
You will now be generating views (the better youre connection speed, the more views you will recieve and so on.) On full power I can get roughly 5000 Pageviews daily, it will vary for you.
Now that it is set up you may want to customize the intensity of the traffic. Like in the pictures before, open up the "Intensity Overide" and customize to youre likeing and remember to save. I tend to go for a smooth curve like this:
![[Image: Mnhsjr.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_snoFgLIOJ71hWVJfgZRcfhX4_nH-XAN-8mRWiyHHYr1kZXWi5AVbOlMQk6x9Ryt1vF5-6i9nLvgSO2JjAI-1UjLRWI3nZi=s0-d)
Yes its chinese I know, here are the main buttons/features:
The rest of this tutorial should be fairly straight forward if you follow the top 2 pictures for referance.
Now once Jingling is open, type in youre link and click insert so it looks like this (once you insert a link it will automatically generate traffic):
You will now be generating views (the better youre connection speed, the more views you will recieve and so on.) On full power I can get roughly 5000 Pageviews daily, it will vary for you.
Now that it is set up you may want to customize the intensity of the traffic. Like in the pictures before, open up the "Intensity Overide" and customize to youre likeing and remember to save. I tend to go for a smooth curve like this:
We hope this tutorial helps you guys
